My Review of Dark One Village. 1 by Brandon Sanderson

Title: Dark One Vol. 1
Author: Brandon Sanderson 
Published: August 17, 2020
Published by: Vault Comics 
Genre: Graphic Novels/ Fantasy 
Pages: 224
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

So this was a first for me with this author. I had heard many great things about this author and I wanted to check out his stuff and let me just say I was not disappointed!
I enjoyed the graphic novel because it just kinda jumped into the action right off the bat, like there was not any leading up to it was like BAM right there I enjoyed that aspect of the graphic novel! I also liked that the graphics were like the old school graphics and not the rounded out type of graphics in a lot of the graphic novels. I will have to say that it was intense but the intense aspect of the read made it very hard to put down! There is a lot of death, if that is a trigger for anyone but its really good! Lots of action and i enjoyed the classic good v. evil aspect of it too and dividing between the two worlds! I am very intrigued by this and plan to continue on with the series! Definitely recommend it! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields