My Review of The Corpse Flower by Anne Metter Hancock

Title: The Corpse Flower 
Author: Anne Metter Hancock
Expected Publication: October 12,2021 
Publisher: Crooked Lane Books
Genre: Thriller/Mystery 
Pages: 336 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

I enjoyed this one! It definitely has the dark, twisted, and creepy vibe! Heloise is a successful journalist who is basically on the brink of losing her job because one of her sources lied. With all of that stress going on she also starts to receive cryptic messages. Now, these cryptic messages are not just from anyone they are from an alleged killer.
Then, we have Officer Erik. He is still working on a fatal stabbing from three years prior. While he has his prime suspect Anna, he cannot connect her to the murder nor find motive for her. However, many of his clues are pointing him towards Heloise as his killer.
Then as Heloise starts digging into Anna's history and background some of her hidden past starts popping up. Now, she is faced with talking to someone she promised that she wouldn't talk to ever again.
I will warn readers there are a lot of twists and turns in this book and many of them are twisted and very dark to the point I think the readers of John Marrs and Caroline Krepnes would enjoy this book! I definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys dark twisty thrillers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields