My Review of Spell's Trouble by P. C. Cast & Kristin Cast

Title: Spell's Trouble 
Author: P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast 
Expected Publication: May 25, 2021 
Publisher: Wednesday Books/ St. Martin's Press
Genre: Fantasy/Young Adult 
Pages: 320 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 
Wow! I enjoyed this one soo much!
So this is actually the first that I've read by these authors and they lived up to the hype that I've heard about them really well!
Hunter and Marcy Goode are twin witches and they are crossing a big time in their lives when they learn to be the protectors of the gates and for them to make the choice of what God or Goddess they are going to choose for their path.
However when they go to do their ritual on their birthday something goes terribly wrong and a creature comes out of the gate and attacks the girls and then their mother sacrifices herself to save the girls. Now, the girls must work together with their friends and feline to get the gates closed and to get rid of whatever crossed over.
So, this story was really good. There was a little teenage drama but I enjoyed the story. I was hooked from once I really started reading it and finished rather quickly. If you like Legacies or even Charmed then this book would be for you! I am really happy to see that it's a series!!! Thank you Netgally and St. Martin's Press for the opportunity to read this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin