My Review of Inferno by Dan Brown

Title: Inferno 
Author: Dan Brown 
Published: May 14, 2013 
Published by: Doubleday Books
Genre: Fiction/ Mystery/ Thriller 
Pages: 463 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
Review: 
Dan Brown has done it once again! The rush, the mystery and the adventure was completely amazing!                              
This adventure is kinda different from the last one but I enjoyed it just as much! I love how Brown can intertwine history along with great works of literature with his mystery, I couldn't put it down! The whole twist of Robert having amnesia really adds to the mystery because this time even though he's not at the top of his game he is still rolling with the punches and doing it!
I always love how Brown is able to describe Italy and everything like the art and museums, I love that because he makes it seem that you are really there! I really enjoy these books and I am nervous to finish the last installment because I am always left wanting more and at that point there will be none, other than rereading the novels lol
I definitely recommend this book and the series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin