My Review of 14 Ways to Die by Vincent Ralph

Title: 14 Ways to Die 
Author: Vincent Ralph 
Expected Publication: June 1, 2021 
Publisher: Source Fire Books 
Genre: Young Adult/ Mystery 
Pages: 400 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Ten years ago Jess's mother never came home from work that day, she never made it past the alley to her home because she was the first victim of the Magpie Man. While Jess's mother was the first victim she was not the last ever since that the Magpie Man kills every nine months and he carves the number of the victim on their chest.
Jess is ready to take a stand, she wants to catch the Magpie Man so she enters a competition for a YouTube reality show so that she can try to get clues and catch the Magpie Man. Then Jess wins she now has a show every monday for the next month but if she can create enough interest in her segment then she will be able to have a YouTube show for the next three months.
Little things start showing up like newspaper articles and text messages and it even goes as far as a brick being thrown into her window but Jess continues her hunt and she makes a few friends along the way she is determined more than ever to catch the Magpie Man but, will she you need to check out this book to find out if she does!
Let's talk about this book, like usual I went in blind but from the first couple of chapters I was completely hooked! I loved the whole aspect of the YouTube show, that was an awesome twist and it generated soo much interest in her show! Towards the end I was on the edge of my seat and stayed up until the early morning hours to finish because I had to know. If you like Thrillers and Mysteries I would definitely recommend this one to you! A serial killer hunt done by a teenager with the aid of a few neighbors and the internet I mean what could go wrong?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of Daughter By Kate McLaughlin