My Review of A Killer's Daughter by Jenna Kernan

Title: A Killer's Daughter 
Author: Jenna Kernan 
Expected Publication: February 11,2021 
Publisher: Bookouture 
Genre: Thriller/Mystery 
Pages: 397 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 
I enjoy thrillers and true crime types of books and this one was right up my ally!
This is the first book in the series, which if the series keeps up the pace and action I will definitely read all of them! Dr. Finch is a forensic psychologist, who unfortunately her mother is a serial killer. While she tries to keep that information on the down low of her colleagues. She has changed her name and worked very hard to keep that information in the past. However someone she works with is threatening to expose her.
When two bodies are found floating in the Florida coast, they are mangled and slashed. The crime is horrible but as Dr. Finch gets a closer look at the bodies there are eerie familiarities that are raising flags with her. The crimes look very similar to the crimes that Dr. Finch's mother used to commit and is now in prison for. So when Dr. Finch is asked to assist curiosity gets the best of her and she agrees to help. The twist and the turns are amazing! I enjoyed this one a lot! I would definitely recommend it if you like Sandie Jones or Christina McDonald type of books! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields