My Review of The Half Sister by Sandie Jones

Title: The Half Sister 
Author: Sandie Jones 
Published: June 16, 2020
Published by: Minotaur Books 
Genre: Thriller/ Mystery 
Pages: 320 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
This is my first read from this author and I loved it!
Two sisters and their mother are having lunch when there's a knock on the door. At the door is a woman named Jess, and Jess is claiming that she is the two sisters' half sister. This is the first sting on an unraveling of their whole lives and when all the secrets that were meant to stay secrets are coming to light.
Kate is the younger sister and while she and her husband have been trying to conceive they are going through an IVF to try to get pregnant. Kate does not believe Jess and being a journalist she is determined to find out who exactly Jess is and what her end game is.
Hannah is the older sister and she is more accepting of Jess because she found Jess by using a DNA kit. All the while Jess is trying to infiltrate the family and she has her own agenda and the mother of the two girls has her own secrets and there is always more going on behind the scene.
So, this has been on my TBR for a while. So Im soo happy I read it because I loved it! The first half is kind of like the set up for all the characters and the second half I literally could not put it down because there were so many twists and turns that were soo good! If you liked the other mrs or B.A. Paris books then you will love this one! I definitely recommend it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields