My Review of The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

Title: The Da Vinci Code 
Author: Dan Brown 
Publication: March 18, 2003
Published by: Double Day Books
Pages: 624 pages 
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 
Review: So in this novel we follow Robert Langdon on another adventure but this time he is hunting down the Holy Grail. This time Robert is awoken in the middle of the night in Paris because his name is written at the crime scene of a murder and escapes with the help of Sophie. As the twist and the turns happen this is definitely a page turner. 
What I've noticed with a lot of the bad reviews is that while this book does have a lot of history aspects it is fiction. I love the puzzles and the twist working towards the end and the answers. I throughly enjoyed this book and will definitely check out the next one! It might take an open mind to be able to enjoy this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields