My Review on The Handmaid's Tale: The Graphic Novel by Renée Nault & Margaret Atwood

Title: The Handmaid's Tale: The Graphic Novel 
Authors: Renée Nault & Margaret Atwood 
Published: March 26, 2019 
Published by: Jonathan Cape
Genre: Graphic Novel, Science Fiction,  Dystopia 
Pages: 240 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

I haven't really had the chance to try the book but, I did get the graphic novel because I kept hearing the great reviews of it and everything! This graphic novel the illustrations and the story are amazing, your interest is kept and the story is blunt and great! I think the message is correctly portrayed and the detail that goes into the novel is incredible! I can't recommend this enough! The Graphic novel is a gateway into the story, hitting the same major points as the TV series. Probably mu favorite Graphic Novel of the year! Thought provoking, attention grabbing and definitely one of its kind! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields