My Review of The Wife Between Us by Geer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

Title: The Wife Between Us 
Author: Geer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
Published: January 9, 2018
Published by: St. Martin's Press 
Genre: Thriller,  Mystery 
Pages: 346 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So, definitely not what I thought! Soo starting the book I originally thought that it was the jealous ex-wife and the new fiance, I was thinking someone was going to get murdered over jealousy! Totally not what happened! I thought that I had the right perspective, knowing who was who and where the story was going but then BOOM!! That first twist and I was completely wrong!
The twist and the turns of the book are absolutely crazy, like some where definitely foreseeable but others not so much! I was soo hooked I read this book into the middle of the night!
There should be some trigger warnings with this book such as domestic violence but, this book is definitely worth the read!
So we are following Nellie as she is getting ready for her wedding, where she is being followed. While she is suspicious she does not really act on it. While the stalking kind of freaks her out she just calls Richard and she is safe or so she thinks. Richard is one of those characters where the appearance is all put together, the respectable straight laced kind of guy. He seems like a great guy but, we all know appearances can be deceiving and this is definitely the case.
I was completely hooked from the beginning to the end. If you love thrillers with twists and turns where you have to think and put the puzzle pieces into play then this is the book for you! I definitely recommend this one because seriously once you think you have figured everything out, remember nothing is as it seems! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields