My Review of The Stranger in the Mirror by Liv Constantine

Title: The Stranger in the Mirror 
Author: Liv Constantine 
Expected Publication: July 6,2021 
Publisher: HarperCollins 
Genre: Thriller/ Mystery 
Pages: 336 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
Addison is like any bride, she is very nervous about her upcoming wedding. She is trying to get her future mother in laws approval but there is one thing that is very different for her. She doesn't know who she is, she has no memory of who she was.
Julian  a successful doctor has been a single father for the past two years, he has been looking for his wife after she disappeared two years ago.
Both of their lives are on a collision course to turn everything upside down when these two cross each other's paths.  Julian claims that Addison is his missing wife that disappeared two years ago. While Addison finally thinks that she will get the answers that she has been searching for, the twist and turns show that not everything is as it may seem!
So this is my first by Liv Constantine and I was not disappointed at all. Constantine had me hooked from the beginning and while I was hooked from the beginning the ending was like the fireworks in July! Fantastic narration and the plot! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the other mrs and domestic thrillers!
Thank you Netgally and HarperCollins for the opportunity to read and review this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields