My Review of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mystery by Joanne Fluke

Title: Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder 
Author: Joanne Fluke 
Published: September 1,2006
Published by: Kensington 
Genre: Cozy Mystery 
Pages: 436
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

Loved it! ❤😁
Comedy, mystery, and drama! This is the first of a cozy mystery series, while I have read a few before and not in order but the series is soo cute and good!
Hannah is the owner of a cookie shop called The Cookie Jar, she lives in a town called Lake Eden with her almost comedical cat Moishe. When Hannah's dairy delivery is late she decides to see if Ron, a guy she has known for a while, needed help if his car had stalled but then when she got to his truck she found him dead by a gunshot to the chest.
With this her. brother in law ahead of the investigation Hannah sets off to help him crack the case. With all the shenanigans and the footwork that Hannah did it was amazing! I am really excited to read more of this series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields