My Review if Survivor Song by Paul Tremblay

Title: Survivor Song 
Author: Paul Tremblay 
Published: July 7,2020
Published by: William Morrow Books 
Genre: Thriller/ Horror 
Pages: 320 Pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 
Review: 

I enjoyed it! Tremblay's books are usually on the more unusual side but he is very talented at the more extreme and peculiar tales. This one is definitely chilling as well as eerily disturbing read especially during the 2020 year.
I'm a fan of Tremblay's work so my review may be biased but this is absolutely hands down the best zombie type of book I've read so far!
Ram's is a pediatrician and so when she receives a phone call from her heavily pregnant long time friend Natalie that her husband has been killed by a man with the virus and she was bitten on her arm by the virus she knew she had to help her!
Now this virus is a rabies type of virus but with a much faster accelerated rate of moving through the body and attacking the brain much faster and once the virus starts attacking the brain there is no return.
Once Natalie reaches Ram she takes her to a hospital past the max capacity to try to get a shot that will save Natalie and their unborn babies life. But when the infected start to attack the hospital there is mass hysteria by the patients and staff and Natalie and Ram are sent to another place that is helping pregnant women and their newborn babies. Will they get there in time? Is it already too late?
This story is on a time table and I was hooked from the very beginning passing the pages rather quickly, while I found this book to be more of a quick read it is definitely something that I would read again and I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves reading horror or zombie type of horror books!
I love how Tremblay captures such an eye catching scene and he's very descriptive and his characters are very relatable! I loved it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields