My Review of You Love Me by Caroline Kepnes (You #3)

Title: You Love Me 
Author: Caroline Kepnes 
Expected Publication: April 6,2021 
Publisher: Random House Publishing 
Genre: Thriller 
Pages: 400 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 

So, at the end of Hidden Bodies we were left on a huge cliffhanger but with this cliffhanger there was also hope. Hope for Joe that he would still get his riding off into the sunset moment but, his happily ever after didn't happen with Love. So broken and vowing never to let love take him to those extremes again Joe moves to the outskirts of Seattle and goes back to his comfort zone, BOOKS. He volunteers at a local library and soon he is smitten with a Librarian FOX Mary Kay. While it is obvious that Mary Kary doesn't automatically feel the same way Joe does he starts plotting and then he takes his time because he is a patient man and knows what he wants.
Man oh Man! I loved this novel better than the last! This one did have a bit more pages before I really got into it but once I did there was no stopping me! The twist and the turns of this novel are amazing, and the last twist I loved this installment so freaking much! This is a good series and I absolutely love how Caroline Kepnes lets you inside Joe's mind! He's so twisted, his wants to be loved and accepted and definitely his twisted sense of love it really is astonishing to read!
I absolutely would read another installment to this series because it's just so freaking good!
This is going to be a MUST READ of 2021! I unquestionably recommend it!
Thank you Netgally, Random House and Caroline Kepnes for giving me the honor of reading this ARC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields