My Review of A Universe of Wishes

Title: A Universe of Wishes 
Author: Various Authors 
Expected Publication: December 8,2020
Publisher: Random House Children's Books
Genre: Fantasy 
Pages: 416 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So this is the first Anthology that I've read and I really enjoyed it! I liked how all the authors came together and pieced the stories together and everything like that! While I completely loved some of the stories and even read them a second time, some of the stories I could have left them but they were still entertaining.
This anthology covered witches, retellings, the matters of the heart and even falling for the enemy types of stories!
Two of them that I absolutely adored were The Silk Blade and A Royal Affair!
The Silk Blade starts out with a fight to win the heart of the prince but as things progress it's no longer the heart of the prince she's after! I was really engrossed with this story and it was beautifully written!
Now, Royal Affair is by none other than V. E. Schwab. Now, coming clean I have not read anything by this author but, her reputation follows her and if you purchase this book just to read her story of Prince Rhy then you're in for a definite treat! I loved that one! Now, I've added her series to my never ending TBR!
There are several other great stories in this Anthology that are such a treat that I would recommend this to anyone who loves fantasy! Definitely a reread possible in the future, I loved it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields