My Review of The Sheikh's Pregnant Foreigner by Leslie North

Title: The Sheikh's Pregnant Foreigner 
Author: Leslie North 
Publication: November 9, 2020
Publisher:  Amazon Digital Services 
Genre: Romance 
Pages: 197 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review: 
So, every now and then I have to check out a romance novel!
The chemistry between Gina and Skandar was amazing, they complimented each other. While it seemed that Skandar was always in control of the situation and then fate stepped in. Gina and Skandar were just supposed to be a fun fling in the desert but things changed when Gina found out that she was pregnant and Skandar needed her to become king. They get married and their marriage has an expiration date, but things are more intense and they slowly start to fall for one another. The drama, the love and twist kept me hooked until the end! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a sparking romance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields