My Review of The One by John Marrs

Title: The One 
Author: John Marrs 
Published: July 15,2016
Published by: Hanover Square 
Genre: Thriller
Pages: 412 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 
Review:

I loved the idea of this book, to take a DNA swab and not have to mess with the aspects of dating or dating sites but that you could literally find the perfect partner that was genetically just for you. A fool proof way, that no one is ever matched with the wrong person.  I loved that the story line followed so many different characters and different perspectives. You had the CEO Ellie of the whole Match your DNA, Timothy, Amy, Christopher,Keven, Jade, Mandy, Nick, and Alex. Like all of their lives literally changed when they received their MATCH. Although there were a lot of different story lines and how they changed and what they went through it was crazy. Like how all the characters were impacted negatively and positively with the Match Your DNA. I loved how Christopher was a serial killer and how he was matched with Amy, a police officer, and how he kept going until he reached his target number and by reading his chapters you slowly started to see his opinions change as he slowly fell in love with Amy. Then I liked Ellie, she was the one that you could slowly see the changes in her but then that ending with her! Then I felt soo bad for Mandy, like I when she finds her true match and then the manipulation starts and all that is so twisted it will definitely get the gears grinding in your mind! The only thing I hated was the ending leaving it open ended with Ellie. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields