My Review of Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Title: Moon Called 
Author: Patricia Briggs 
Published: January 31,2006
Published by: Ace 
Genre: Fantasy 
Pages: 324 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 

I've always been a sucker for werewolf and vampire books and this book is no different!
Mercy is a mechanic and she owns her own shop. Now, when a kid that looks a little down on his luck comes by just to ask to work for food she lets him and then soon comes to find out his story. Now, when things start changing and going crazy for the pack behind her house Mercy saves the alpha Adam and takes him back to her childhood home so that they would be able to help him regain his strength and then Mercy must face her first Love Samuel. This story has soo many twists and turns and I am definitely going to check out the next installment because I want to know where Mercy and Adam are heading to! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields