My Review of I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid

Title: I'm Thinking of Ending Things 
Author: Iain Reid 
Published: June 14, 2016
Published by: Gallery/Scout Books 
Genre: Horror/ Thriller
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 

I don't think I've ever come across a book that has left me with thoughts soo long afterward.
The first half of the book tbh was a little bit on the weird side, like I honestly didn't think that the book was going to work for me. Like I seriously thought that it was going to be some kind of stalker gone wild kind of thriller. Boy was I wrong.   A girl is thinking about ending things with her boyfriend but, she still decided to go with him to his parents house for dinner. She is meeting his parents, and while she thinks all families have their own quirks she just goes with the flow. The second half of the book was absolutely mindblowing like it's been days since I finished this book and I'm still thinking about it. The whole book was a complete shocker and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers! Such a good book and I doubt I will ever read one exactly like it! If you loved the Silent Patient I definitely think that you should give this one a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields