My Review of Goodnight Beautiful by Aimee Molloy

Title: Goodnight Beautiful 
Author: Aimee Molloy 
Published: October 13, 2020
Published by: Harper 
Genre: Thriller/ Mystery 
Pages: 293 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 
There are thrillers that will throw you through a complete loop and this is one of those that there were several times that I had to go back and read a few pages because I seriously was like wait what?!!
Sam and Annie moved back to Sam's hometown to help take care of his mother with dementia. When everything feels like its picture perfect, the perfect private office, the dream house he and his wife want and then they are close to Sam's mother's care facility. Everything seems to be going well until one night it seems as if Sam is meeting a new girl and he drives off into a storm. After this storm Sam is not to be found for a while and things are not always as they seem. High credit card debt secrets, a secret lover and other things are not as they seem when Sam goes missing. The media and the police are having a hard time staying in Annie's corner when everything points to Sam leaving to start a new life but, did he really?
This was a good thriller, its a bit on the fast pace but that makes for a quicker read. I enjoyed the twist and the turns and that ending was something that I didn't see coming! I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes psychological twists. When they twist comes it's like hitting a brick wall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields