My Review of Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay

Title: Every Last Fear 
Author: Alex Finlay 
Expected Publication: March 2,2021 
Publisher: St. Martin's Press 
Genre: Thriller/ Mystery 
Pages: 368 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 
Review: 

The Pine family made well known by a true crime documentary are on what seems to anyone on the outside a family vacation in Mexico, but this particular family vacation turns deadly when the four family members on the vacation are found dead in their rooms in Mexico.
After a night of partying Matt Pine returns to his dorm room only to be told the devastating news that his sister, little brother and parents were found dead in Mexico. Then, he had to be the one to tell his incarcerated brother Danny the news.
The FBI Agent Keller knows that there is so much more to the case than what meets the eye. The two cases, Danny's case that sent him to prison and the family's murders are all connected and it's up to her and Matt to make the connection and find out what actually happened that night at that high school party. Then, who also would go to such lengths to try and cover up a murder of a teenage girl and who would murder a family just to keep a secret buried.
Oh Man! This was a wild ride! I was hooked from the beginning and like always I had different theories about what had actually happened and such but when that twist came a twisting my jaw dropped completely! I loved it! This is a great book for anyone who loves thrillers and a good old fashioned mystery!!! I definitely recommend it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields