My Review on How to Stay Out of My Emergency Room by Mons Balogh

Title: How to Stay Out of My Emergency Room 
Author: Mona Balogh 
Published: June 17, 2020
Published by: Houndstooth Press 
Genre: Non-fiction 
Pages: 300

Review: 

Starting off with a bang for October is this book! This book is something that is absolutely interesting and very enlightening on several sides. This book is divided into basically two sections, the first section is more of the comprehension side of what you need to change and why. Then the second section is how to incorporate those changes into your life in an easy and great manner. I loved the meditiotions the author provided. Those are amazing! I love how the author also explained the 12 point support system and why it is important. I really liked that. The case examples were great; they were through enough that will open your eyes to different aspects of unhealthiness.
I read through this book quickly and I definitely recommend this book to not only those who work with patients but also anyone in general. Great Book!!

Comments

  1. Thank you Amber for your very kind review (and your review on Amazon as well). And I love your photo! What a cozy space to read and meditate all in one sitting.
    Mona Balogh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields