My Review of Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Title: Scarlet 
Author: Marissa Meyer 
Published: February 5,2013 
Published by: Feiwel & Friends
Genre: YA/ Fantasy 
Pages: 454
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 
This is the next installment of the Lunar Chronicles. Cinder starts out in jail waiting for her pending execution. She is working on escaping so she can make her next plan. Then, we have a new character Scarlet. Scarlet's grandmother is missing and so she's trying her best to find her even though many of the people including the authorities have written her off as crazy! But, Scarlet will not give up.
A lot of stuff happens in this installment and I enjoyed it sooo much! I really liked that there are more pieces to the lunar chronicles coming into play here, there are so many more pieces coming together.
We also get to see another aspect of the Queen Levana. She's really cruel and she turns her own animalistic creatures on the people of the world because Cinder escaped. With so much going on I firmly believe that Captain  Thorne was the comedic relief of the whole story, he had me cracking up so much. The relationship between Scarlet and another new character Wolf had me cracking up too. The girl power in this book is amazing, the girls are bad ass!!! I can't wait to get a hold of the next installment because i can't wait to see what happens next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields