My Review of Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell

Title: Pumpkinheads 
Author: Rainbow Rowell 
Published: August 27, 2019 
Published by: First Second 
Genre: Graphic Novels/ Young Adult 
Pages: 209 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 
I kept hearing about this book, I kept seeing this book all over so I finally picked it up! The book was soo cute, it's a shorter read that can be read in an hour or two. I laughed and definitely had those aww moments as well.
Deja and Josiah are friends, they have been friends working together at the best pumpkin patch each year for the last three years. Usually they say goodbye on Halloween just to be reunited the next year. But, this year is different. They are seniors this year and will be going to college next year. Making the most of their last night working together Deja is making it her personal mission to get Josiah to talk to his dream girl, the girl that works in the fudge shop. He has admired her from afar for the past three years, and since this is their last year working at the pumpkin patch Deja has decided to make it her mission to push Josiah to get the fudge girls number. So, in their adventure on the quest to even get Josiah to talk to this girl they have their own adventure and of course all the giggles, snacks and going AWOL on their last night!
I loved this graphic novel! It really was soo cute, sweet with a splash of humor! Im ending my review with the whole goat aspect was hilarious! I loved it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields