My Review of Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer

Title: Instant Karma 
Author: Marissa Meyer 
Published: Expected November 3,2020
Published by: Feiwel & Friends 
Genre: Young Adult/ Contemporary/ Romance 
Pages: 512 pages 
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Review: 
I really enjoyed the whole thought process of this, and mind you I don't think I would mind waking up to the ability to cast instant karma around on different people.
Prudence is kind of an overachiever and really judgemental on those around her. Then her dream comes true when one morning after a night out she wakes up with the ability to cast instant karma on people around her. Now, while this whole ability works on everyone in town except her lab partner. While going through this whole adventure she begins to realize something about herself along with there is a thin line between generosity and greed.
I loved that Pru had a lot of growth through this novel. I loved the magical aspect of this novel and really sparked some of my own thoughts! This is definitely one that I would recommend to anyone who loves romance, a little magic and life lessons type of stories. This is definitely different from her other novels that I have read but I still enjoyed it! So, if you are a fan of her work give it a try, but it is a little bit different but it's different in all the good ways! I received an E-ARC and I really enjoyed it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields