My Review of The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black

Title: The Queen of Nothing 
Author: Holly Black 
Published: November 19,2019
Published by: Little Brown 
Genre: Young Adult/Fantasy 
Pages: 300 

Review: 
I needed this book after the way The Wicked King left off!
Jude is in the mortal world trying to find work as she can come by it, and then one night when she is coming home bleeding and bruised she is met by her twin sister at their apartment. Only to realize that her sister needs her to do the one thing that will get her killed, to go back to Faerie. She needed to go back and face basically a trial on who killed her husband, and she couldn't face them because glamours would work on her and she would reveal how she killed him and why. So, even though Taryn had betrayed her in so many ways before she still couldn't let her sister go back there or maybe her attraction to Faerie is too great! When she gets there all things go up and through a crazy train leading one thing to another! I never saw the ending coming and I seriously squealed for joy seeing what happened towards the end!
This book is one that makes catching feelings seem like the common cold! There were definitely times where I wanted to throw my book and others when I just wanted to stop reading and imagine a happy ending with Jude and Carden going into the sunset with Madoc's head as a trophy but, I ship the ending! I definitely recommend this book, hell I recommend this series! I shouldn't have waited so long to read these but I loved them so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of Hie Secret Starlight Baby by Michelle Major

My Review of The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

My Review of The Shadow Man by Helen Fields